HELLO BLOGGERS x)
what's up ?!
hoho..
OMG ! I can't even believe that I meet one of my favorite Band in INDONESIA , GEISHA !
Gueess what , I watch them in KepriMall on the 5th of June :D
Momo Geisha , the vocalist wear Red Jacket + Black Sackdress + Glamour gold acessories + Black boots :D
She's AMAZING ! She really ROCK Batam That day !!
Here she is :D
P.S : (1st pic) When MOMO still wear her Red Jacket :) She look Gorgeous isn't she ? X)
(2nd pic) When MOMO take off her jacket and she play the drum . COOL (y)
Btw, I'll upload the other pics of her on my next post ..
the other pics are still on the phone , i didn't put in the laptop yet .
Okay ? Yeahh ...
She sings around 8 / 9 Songs :D
hah .. She's COOLLLLL !!!!!
I can't believe it , That I AM WATCHING GEISHA LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!!
yawwww :3 I'm So Happy (y)
Sooo.. Gotta Go Bloggers x)
should study for the last exam tomorrow -___-
Wish Me Luck yeahh..
THANKIES >.<


No comments:
Post a Comment